We are currently recruiting for the role of Cleaner /Packer within our Production Department on Day Shift.
47 Hours per Week, 6 days – Monday to Saturday. Monday to Friday 6 am start, Saturday 7 am.
It is essential that candidates have a good level of both written and spoken English as all employees are required to accurately complete paperwork associated with their duties.
• Removing debris / surplus packaging from site adhering to Food Hygiene and Health & Safety regulations.
• Cleaning of designated internal / external areas, including machinery within the production / butchery dept.
• Accurately completing any paperwork associated with your duties ensuring you sign off record sheets for each area.
• Ensuring produce you are required to’ put away’ is checked and included in the rotation of stock.
• Packing and accurate labelling of produce.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
• Work to a high standard, paying attention to detail.
• Be able to work on their own as well as part of a team.
• Be physically fit as the work is demanding.
• Ideally have experience of working within a food production environment.
• Opportunity for career progression.
• 28 Days holiday plus long service days.
• Significant discount on products.
• Free off street parking.
Competitive Starting Rate (above minimum wage)
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, please apply online with your CV and covering letter for this role.