We require an additional experienced Delivery Driver required to join our busy team. You will be delivering a range of fresh and frozen produce to various catering establishments.
40 or 48 per week, worked over 5 or 6 days, Monday to Saturday from 4:00 am to 12:30 pm (additional day off midweek for 5 day role).
As an ambassador of the Company who visits our customers, we need someone who understands the importance of customer service and has experience of providing exceptional service.
Additionally the role involves:
• accurately checking delivery/advice notes reporting any anomalies
• accurately complete any paperwork
• loading & unloading vehicles as required lifting and carrying heavy weights (max. 20kg)
• maintaining the cleanliness of vehicle both inside and out
The ideal candidate will have:
• experience of multi-drop delivering, ideally in the food industry
• a good local knowledge of roads within a 50 mile radius of Poole
• good customer service skills
• a clean driving licence
• a good level of both written and spoken English
• ability to build professional relationships with customers
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role, please apply online attaching your CV and a covering letter.
|Job Category||Transport / Logistics|