Due to continued expansion, we are looking to fill night shift roles within our production department (no split shifts).
It is essential that candidates have a good level of both written and spoken English as all employees are required to accurately complete paperwork associated with their duties.
40 or 48 hours over 5 / 6 nights per week, Sunday to Friday from 10 pm to 7 am.
• Picking produce from fridges, freezers and other storage areas
• Packing and accurate labelling of produce
• Assisting with loading delivery vans
• Cleaning of production areas, including machinery within the butchery dept.
• Cleaning designated internal / external areas
Successful candidates will:
• Work to a high standard, paying attention to detail
• Be able to work on their own as well as part of a team
• Be physically fit as the work is demanding
• Ideally have experience of working within a food production environment
• Opportunity for career progression
• 28 Days holiday plus long service days
• Significant discount on products
• Free off street parking
For this role, previous experience working night shifts would be an advantage.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, please apply by forwarding your CV together with your contact details.