We are looking to fill two Cleaner / Packer positions within our Production Department on Day Shift on three month fixed term contracts. Potential for permanent roles to be offered at the end of the contract term, dependent on trade.
47 Hours per Week, 6 days – Monday to Saturday with a 6:00 a.m. start.
• Removing debris / surplus packaging from site adhering to Food Hygiene and Health & Safety regulations.
• Cleaning of designated internal / external areas, including machinery within the production / butchery dept.
• Accurately completing any paperwork associated with your duties ensuring you sign off record sheets for each area.
• Ensuring produce you are required to’ put away’ is checked and included in the rotation of stock.
• Packing and accurate labelling of produce.
Successful candidates will:
• Work to a high standard, paying attention to detail.
• Be able to work on their own as well as part of a team.
• Be physically fit as the work is demanding.
• Ideally have experience of working within a food production environment.
It is essential that candidates have a good level of both written and spoken English as all employees are required to accurately complete paperwork associated with their duties.
• 28 Days holiday plus long service days.
• Significant discount on products.
• Free off street parking.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, please apply online for this role with your CV and covering letter.