County Foods Ltd are currently recruiting two enthusiastic, committed Customer Sales Office Advisors in our friendly, but busy sales office.
Two full-time roles available; Maternity cover for a period of nine months from mid-April 2021, plus a permanent role.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, plus alternate Saturdays 6:00 am to 11:00 am. You will be entitled to a 30 minute unpaid break Monday to Friday, no break required on working Saturdays.
Customer Sales Office Advisor – The Role:
Working in a team of approximately 5, you will be responsible for managing the accounts of your designated customers. This will include; order processing, promotion of Company products and special offers with an aim of you maximizing sales potential per account.
We are looking for customer focussed advisors who have previous experience in being both structured and driven in their aim to succeed. You must be able to demonstrate your ability to build relationships through appreciation of the skills and service required to maintain customer loyalty and additionally increase sales.
The successful candidates will already have substantial knowledge and experience of working within a sales role, preferably within the food industry. In addition, IT and Marketing skills would be an advantage.
Dependant on trade at the end of the maternity cover role, you may be offered a permanent role within our Sales Team.
Customer Sales Office Advisor – Key Responsibilities:
- Dealing with trade and public enquiries and queries on the telephone
- Upselling products to existing customers, including key products and special offers
- Processing predominately fresh and frozen meat orders
- Processing credit card payments
- General office administration
Customer Sales Office Advisor – You will:
- Enjoy generating sales
- Be computer literate with a high standard of written and spoken English
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be meticulous in your work, with a keen eye for detail
- Be reactive and well organised with demonstrated ability to prioritise and effectively complete multiple tasks
- Enjoy seeing tasks through to completion and working to deadlines
- Be able to work as part of a team
Customer Sales Office Advisor – Benefits:
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, plus long service days
- Generous staff discount on products
- Free off street parking
- Full training provided
To apply, please attach your CV together with a covering letter.