County Foods, an established and growing Catering Butchers are currently seeking a Freezer / Warehouse Operative to fill the following role:
Working on Day Shift you will be responsible for receiving ‘Goods In’, by use of a Fork Lift, accurately checking delivery notes, completing traceability documentation and storing produce. Candidates must be numerate, as accurate recording of items received is paramount. Candidates must also have experience of stock rotation and general goods in procedures.
WORKING HOURS: 48 hours per week, worked over 6 day shifts, 4:00 a.m. start.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL:
- Work to a high standard, paying attention to detail
- Have a good level of both written and spoken English
- Be able to work on their own as well as part of a team
- Be physically fit as the work is demanding
- Have clear communication skills
THIS ROLE REQUIRES THAT YOU BE:
- Highly organised
- Ensure labelling and traceability processes are followed, as required by Food Standards and Trading Standards regulations.
- Ensure that stock is rotated in line with Company procedures
- Opportunities for career progression
- Four weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays and long service days
- Significant staff discounts on products
- Free off street parking
Ideally you will have previous experience of working within a food production environment as this would be an advantage.
If you feel you have the skills required please apply with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.