County Foods, a successful catering butchers based in Poole, are currently recruiting an experienced Office Manager to manage our friendly office team. Ensuring that the office is running smoothly, you will be required to organise, support & review your team. The team are required build professional relationships with customers, ensuring products are promoted whilst delivering excellent customer service to both external and internal customers at every opportunity.
Timely reporting of sales statistics including customer satisfaction and reviewing processes is also required. As a manager you will encourage and support personnel development for your team, providing efficient training.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Management of an office team, both day and night shift.
- Promote professional relationships with customers.
- Monitoring and resolving customer complaints.
- Oversee and mange accurate processing of customer orders.
- Liaise with other departments within the business.
- Facilitate and plan regular Team meetings.
- Work with marketing on promotions.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Commercially minded, highly organised, has excellent attention to detail and is passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to work with colleagues of all levels and build effective relationships with colleagues and customers.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 7:00am – 15:30pm (30 mins unpaid break)
1 Saturday every 4 weeks 6:00am – 11:00am
As this role is managing a team working Monday – Saturday and night shifts, you may be required to work the occasional Saturday or night shift if required to support holidays/absence. Any additional time can be paid or taken as time in lieu.
£30,000 – £35,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
40 hours per week
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, plus long service days.
- Generous staff discount.
- Free off-street parking.
- Social Events
- Annual performance-based salary reviews
Should you feel you have the skills required to fill this role, then we would love to hear from you! To apply, simply attach your CV and a covering email or letter which demonstrates your suitability and interest in joining our team.