We are currently recruiting an additional Administrator to join our busy Night Shift team.
Duties include; Processing orders for fresh / frozen meat and various other products, accurately listening to and processing orders from an answer phone, dealing with enquires / queries from both customers and our production team plus general office administration
The successful applicant will:
– Be computer literate with a high standard of written and spoken English
– Have excellent interpersonal skills
– Be meticulous in their work, with a keen eye for detail/accuracy
– Be able to work to deadlines
– Have excellent time management skills
– Be able to work as part of a team
It is essential that you have experience of working nights or can justify why nights would be preferred. You will need to be computer literate and due to the unsociable hours not rely on public transport (free on site parking available).
36.5 hours per week, worked over 5 shifts; Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 00:45 a.m. and Friday 6:00 p.m. to 06:00 a.m. Saturday.
Competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience. Night Shift Allowance payable on qualifying shifts.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role, please apply now with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you feel you would be our ideal candidate.