We are currently looking to fill the role of Picker-Packer / Production Operative on our Night Shift. The successful candidate will work within the Production Department picking goods from fridges, freezers and other storage areas, packing and accurately labelling produce, assisting with van loading and cleaning of designated areas, including machinery within the butchery department.
It is essential that candidates have a good level of both written and spoken English as all employees are required to accurately follow instruction and complete paperwork associated with their duties.
WORKING HOURS: Night Shift – 40 hours worked over 5 night shifts, 10:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL:
- Have clear communication skills
- Be organised
- Work to a high standard, paying attention to detail and customer specification
- Be able to work on their own as well as part of a team
- Be physically fit as the work is demanding
- Ensure stock is rotated in line with Company procedures
- 28 days holiday plus long service days
- Significant staff discount on products
- Stakeholder pension
- Free off street parking
SALARY: Competitive rates, depending on experience.
Previous experience of working night shifts, preferably within a food production environment would be an advantage.
Should you feel you have the skills required to fill this role, please apply by emailing email@example.com, attaching your CV and a covering letter. Please state in your email, the role you are interested in.