We are currently seeking additional Operatives for Afternoon Shift within our Production department (no split shifts).
Between 3 and 5 shifts per week, working 2:00 p.m. to midnight, Monday to Friday.
• Picking produce from fridges, freezers and other storage areas
• Assisting with product preparation.
• Packing and accurate labelling of produce
• Cleaning of production areas, including machinery within the butchery dept.
Successful Candidates will:
• Work to a high standard, paying attention to detail
• Be able to work on their own as well as part of a team
• Be physically fit as the work is demanding
• Ideally have experience of working within a food production environment
It is essential that candidates have a good level of both written and spoken English as all employees are required to accurately complete paperwork associated with their duties.
• Opportunity for career progression
• Work is varied (we do not work on production lines)
• 28 Days holiday plus long service days
• Generous discount on products
• Free off street parking
Competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, please apply by forwarding your CV together with your contact details.